The main theme of research deals with random sets and point processes. Numerous results in this area are presented in the thoroughly revised and extended second edition of Ilya Molchanov’s book on random sets.
- I. Molchanov. Theory of Random Sets. 2nd edition, Springer, London, 2017. [SpringerLink]
Further recent papers representing various aspects of research activities are:
- A. Marynych and I. Molchanov. Facial structure of strongly convex sets generated by random samples. Advances in Mathematics, 2021. [DOI:10.1016/j.aim.2021.108086]
- I. Cascos, Q. Li. and I. Molchanov. Depth and outliers for samples of sets and random sets distributions. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 2021, 63, 55-82. doi: [DOI:10.1111/anzs.12326]
- I. Molchanov and A. Mühlemann. Nonlinear expectations of random sets. Finance and Stochastics, 2021, 25, 5-41. [DOI:10.1007/s00780-020-00442-3]
- I. Molchanov and R. Turin. Convex bodies generated by sublinear expectations of random vectors. Advances in Applied Mathematics, 2021, Paper No, 102251, 31 pp. [DOI:10.1016/j.aam.2021.102251]